Chapter 10. Team Cognition
- Francis T. Durso7,
- Raymond S. Nickerson Associate Editor8,
- Susan T. Dumais Associate Editor9,
- Stephan Lewandowsky Associate Editor10 and
- Timothy J. Perfect Associate Editor11
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Cooke, N. J., Gorman, J. C. and Winner, J. L. (2007) Team Cognition, in Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition (eds F. T. Durso, R. S. Nickerson, S. T. Dumais, S. Lewandowsky and T. J. Perfect), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713181.ch10
Texas Tech University, USA
Tufts University, USA
Microsoft Corporation, USA
University of Western Australia, Australia
University of Plymouth, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470015346
Online ISBN: 9780470713181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!