Chapter 28. Juror Decision-Making
- Francis T. Durso3,
- Raymond S. Nickerson Associate Editor4,
- Susan T. Dumais Associate Editor5,
- Stephan Lewandowsky Associate Editor6 and
- Timothy J. Perfect Associate Editor7
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Winter, R. J. and Greene, E. (2007) Juror Decision-Making, in Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition (eds F. T. Durso, R. S. Nickerson, S. T. Dumais, S. Lewandowsky and T. J. Perfect), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713181.ch28
Texas Tech University, USA
Tufts University, USA
Microsoft Corporation, USA
University of Western Australia, Australia
University of Plymouth, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470015346
Online ISBN: 9780470713181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!