Chapter 4. Knowledge and Expertise
- Francis T. Durso3,
- Raymond S. Nickerson Associate Editor4,
- Susan T. Dumais Associate Editor5,
- Stephan Lewandowsky Associate Editor6 and
- Timothy J. Perfect Associate Editor7
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition
How to Cite
Lewandowsky, S., Little, D. and Kalish, M. L. (2007) Knowledge and Expertise, in Handbook of Applied Cognition, Second Edition (eds F. T. Durso, R. S. Nickerson, S. T. Dumais, S. Lewandowsky and T. J. Perfect), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713181.ch4
Texas Tech University, USA
Tufts University, USA
Microsoft Corporation, USA
University of Western Australia, Australia
University of Plymouth, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470015346
Online ISBN: 9780470713181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!