Chapter 3. Peers and Adolescent Substance Use
- Rutger C. M. E. Engels2,
- Margaret Kerr3 and
- Håkan Stattin3
Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Friends, Lovers and Groups: Key Relationships in Adolescence
How to Cite
Engels, R. C. M. E., Bot, S. M., Scholte, R. H. J. and Granic, I. (2006) Peers and Adolescent Substance Use, in Friends, Lovers and Groups: Key Relationships in Adolescence (eds R. C. M. E. Engels, M. Kerr and H. Stattin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713211.ch3
Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University, The Netherlands
Örebro University, Sweden
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470018859
Online ISBN: 9780470713211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!