Chapter 7. Peers, Parents, and Processes of Adolescent Socialization: A Twin–Study Perspective
- Rutger C. M. E. Engels2,
- Margaret Kerr3 and
- Håkan Stattin3
Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Friends, Lovers and Groups: Key Relationships in Adolescence
How to Cite
Rose, R. J. (2006) Peers, Parents, and Processes of Adolescent Socialization: A Twin–Study Perspective, in Friends, Lovers and Groups: Key Relationships in Adolescence (eds R. C. M. E. Engels, M. Kerr and H. Stattin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713211.ch7
Behavioural Science Institute, Radboud University, The Netherlands
Örebro University, Sweden
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470018859
Online ISBN: 9780470713211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!