Chapter 12. Intellectual Disabilities
- Chris Freeman3 and
- Mick Power4
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Handbook of Evidence-based Psychotherapies: A Guide for Research and Practice
How to Cite
Lindsay, W. R. and Sturmey, P. (2007) Intellectual Disabilities, in Handbook of Evidence-based Psychotherapies: A Guide for Research and Practice (eds C. Freeman and M. Power), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713242.ch12
Cullen Centre, Royal Edinburgh Hospital
Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Edinburgh
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471498209
Online ISBN: 9780470713242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!