Chapter 18. Bipolar Disorders
- Chris Freeman2 and
- Mick Power3
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Handbook of Evidence-based Psychotherapies: A Guide for Research and Practice
How to Cite
Scott, J. (2007) Bipolar Disorders, in Handbook of Evidence-based Psychotherapies: A Guide for Research and Practice (eds C. Freeman and M. Power), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713242.ch18
Cullen Centre, Royal Edinburgh Hospital
Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Edinburgh
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471498209
Online ISBN: 9780470713242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!