Chapter 11. Teleworking and Virtual Organisations: The Human Impact
- David Holman4,
- Toby D. Wall,
- Chris W. Clegg,
- Paul Sparrow5 and
- Ann Howard6
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The New Workplace: A Guide to the Human Impact of Modern Working Practices
How to Cite
Lamond, D., Daniels, K. and Standen, P. (2002) Teleworking and Virtual Organisations: The Human Impact, in The New Workplace: A Guide to the Human Impact of Modern Working Practices (eds D. Holman, T. D. Wall, C. W. Clegg, P. Sparrow and A. Howard), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713365.ch11
University of Sheffield, UK
University of Manchester, UK
Development Dimensions International, New Jersey, USA
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471485438
Online ISBN: 9780470713365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!