Chapter 17. Tools and Methods to Support the Design and Implementation of New Work Systems
- David Holman3,
- Toby D. Wall,
- Chris W. Clegg,
- Paul Sparrow4 and
- Ann Howard5
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The New Workplace: A Guide to the Human Impact of Modern Working Practices
How to Cite
Mumford, E. and Axtell, C. (2002) Tools and Methods to Support the Design and Implementation of New Work Systems, in The New Workplace: A Guide to the Human Impact of Modern Working Practices (eds D. Holman, T. D. Wall, C. W. Clegg, P. Sparrow and A. Howard), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713365.ch17
University of Sheffield, UK
University of Manchester, UK
Development Dimensions International, New Jersey, USA
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471485438
Online ISBN: 9780470713365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!