Chapter 6. CCTV and Street Lighting: Comparative Effects on Crime
- Amanda E. Perry1,
- Cynthia McDougall1 and
- David P. Farrington2
Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Reducing Crime: The Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions
How to Cite
Welsh, B. C. and Farrington, D. P. (2005) CCTV and Street Lighting: Comparative Effects on Crime, in Reducing Crime: The Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions (eds A. E. Perry, C. McDougall and D. P. Farrington), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713532.ch6
University of York, UK
University of Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780470023730
Online ISBN: 9780470713532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!