Chapter 9. Overview of Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions in the UK
- Amanda E. Perry1,
- Cynthia McDougall1 and
- David P. Farrington2
Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Reducing Crime: The Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions
How to Cite
McDougall, C., Perry, A. E. and Farrington, D. P. (2005) Overview of Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions in the UK, in Reducing Crime: The Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions (eds A. E. Perry, C. McDougall and D. P. Farrington), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713532.ch9
University of York, UK
University of Cambridge, UK
- Published Online: 9 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780470023730
Online ISBN: 9780470713532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!