Chapter 9. The Ten Essential Shared Capabilities: Their Development and Application
- Theo Stickley1 and
- Thurstine Basset2
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Teaching Mental Health
How to Cite
Baguley, I., Basset, T. and Lindley, P. (2007) The Ten Essential Shared Capabilities: Their Development and Application, in Teaching Mental Health (eds T. Stickley and T. Basset), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713617.ch9
University of Nottingham, UK
Consultancy Ltd, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470030295
Online ISBN: 9780470713617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!