Chapter 4. The Development of Autobiographical Memory
- Helen L. Westcott2,
- Graham M. Davies3 and
- Ray H. C. Bull4
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Children's Testimony: A Handbook of Psychological Research and Forensic Practice
How to Cite
Fivush, R. (2002) The Development of Autobiographical Memory, in Children's Testimony: A Handbook of Psychological Research and Forensic Practice (eds H. L. Westcott, G. M. Davies and R. H. C. Bull), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, West Sussex, England. doi: 10.1002/9780470713679.ch4
Faculty of Social Sciences, The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
Department of Psychology, University of Leicester, UK
Department of Psychology, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471491729
Online ISBN: 9780470713679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!