Chapter 4. Mental Control and Depressive Rumination
- Costas Papageorgiou2 and
- Adrian Wells3
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Depressive Rumination: Nature, Theory and Treatment
How to Cite
Wenzlaff, R. M. (2003) Mental Control and Depressive Rumination, in Depressive Rumination: Nature, Theory and Treatment (eds C. Papageorgiou and A. Wells), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713853.ch4
University of Lancaster, UK
University of Manchester, UK
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780471486923
Online ISBN: 9780470713853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!