Chapter 3. Temperament and Children's Unintentional Injuries
- Margarete E. Vollrath3,4
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Handbook of Personality and Health
How to Cite
Schwebel, D. C. and Barton, B. K. (2006) Temperament and Children's Unintentional Injuries, in Handbook of Personality and Health (ed M. E. Vollrath), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713860.ch3
Psychological Institute, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Division of Mental Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470021347
Online ISBN: 9780470713860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!