Chapter 9. Personality, Relationships, and Health: a Dynamic transactional Perspective
- Margarete E. Vollrath3,4
Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Handbook of Personality and Health
How to Cite
Neyer, F. J. and Lehnart, J. (2006) Personality, Relationships, and Health: a Dynamic transactional Perspective, in Handbook of Personality and Health (ed M. E. Vollrath), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470713860.ch9
Psychological Institute, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Division of Mental Health, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway
- Published Online: 13 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470021347
Online ISBN: 9780470713860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!