The Assessment of Treatment-Related Issues and Risk in Sex Offenders and Abusers with Intellectual Disability
- Anthony R. Beech,
- Leam A. Craig and
- Kevin D. Browne
Published Online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Assessment and Treatment of Sex Offenders: A Handbook
How to Cite
Lindsay, W. R. and Taylor, J. L. (2009) The Assessment of Treatment-Related Issues and Risk in Sex Offenders and Abusers with Intellectual Disability, in Assessment and Treatment of Sex Offenders: A Handbook (eds A. R. Beech, L. A. Craig and K. D. Browne), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470714362.ch13
- Published Online: 28 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 2 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470019009
Online ISBN: 9780470714362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!