Chapter 5. The Transparent Chamber Technique for Observation of the Peripheral Circulation, as Studied in Mice
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Jessie S. Freeman M.B., B.S., D.P.H.
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1954 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Peripheral Circulation in Man
How to Cite
Algire, G. H. (1954) The Transparent Chamber Technique for Observation of the Peripheral Circulation, as Studied in Mice, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Peripheral Circulation in Man (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and J. S. Freeman), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470715185.ch5
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1954
Print ISBN: 9780470714706
Online ISBN: 9780470715185
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!