Chapter 15. The Possible Functional Significance of the Pituitary Portal Vessels
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Margaret P. Cameron M.A., A.B.L.S.
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1955 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Human Adrenal Cortex (Book II of Colloquia on Endocrinology), Volume VIII
How to Cite
Zuckerman, S. (1955) The Possible Functional Significance of the Pituitary Portal Vessels, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Human Adrenal Cortex (Book II of Colloquia on Endocrinology), Volume VIII (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. P. Cameron), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470715215.ch15
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1955
Print ISBN: 9780470714737
Online ISBN: 9780470715215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!