Chapter 16. Classes of Receptor Units Predominantly Related to Thermal Stimuli
- A. V. S. de Reuck M.Sc., D.I.C., A.R.C.S. and
- Julie Knight B.A.
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1966 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Touch, Heat and Pain
How to Cite
Hensel, H. (1966) Classes of Receptor Units Predominantly Related to Thermal Stimuli, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Touch, Heat and Pain (eds A. V. S. de Reuck and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470715338.ch16
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1966
Print ISBN: 9780470714829
Online ISBN: 9780470715338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!