Chapter 6. The Influence of the Circulation on Taste Receptors as Shown by the Summated Chorda Tympani Nerve Response in the Rat
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme and
- Julie Knight
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1970 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Taste and Smell in Vertebrates
How to Cite
Hellekant, G. (1970) The Influence of the Circulation on Taste Receptors as Shown by the Summated Chorda Tympani Nerve Response in the Rat, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Taste and Smell in Vertebrates (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470715369.ch6
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1970
Print ISBN: 9780700014545
Online ISBN: 9780470715369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!