Chapter 11. Coronary Blood Flow and Myocardial Metabolism in Man at High Altitude
- Ruth Porter and
- Julie Knight
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1971 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - High Altitude Physiology: Cardiac and Respiratory Aspects
How to Cite
Moret, P.R. (1971) Coronary Blood Flow and Myocardial Metabolism in Man at High Altitude, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - High Altitude Physiology: Cardiac and Respiratory Aspects (eds R. Porter and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470715383.ch11
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1971
Print ISBN: 9780700015306
Online ISBN: 9780470715383
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!