Chapter 16. The Effects of Close Arterial Injections of Acetylcholine and Anticholinesterase on the Activity of the Cervical Cord of the Cat
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1953 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Spinal Cord
How to Cite
Feldbebrg, W., Gray, J. A. B. and Perry, W. L. M. (1953) The Effects of Close Arterial Injections of Acetylcholine and Anticholinesterase on the Activity of the Cervical Cord of the Cat, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Spinal Cord (ed G. E. W. Wolstenholme), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470718827.ch16
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1953
Print ISBN: 9780470722251
Online ISBN: 9780470718827
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!