Chapter 16. Inhibitory Effect of Pancreas Extract Uptake of the Isolated Diaphragm and H-G. Factor on the Insulin Glucose
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1953 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Hormonal Factors in Carbohydrate Metabolism (Colloquia on Endocrinology), Volume VI
How to Cite
Candela, J. L. R. (1953) Inhibitory Effect of Pancreas Extract Uptake of the Isolated Diaphragm and H-G. Factor on the Insulin Glucose, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Hormonal Factors in Carbohydrate Metabolism (Colloquia on Endocrinology), Volume VI (ed G. E. W. Wolstenholme), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470718858.ch16
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1953
Print ISBN: 9780470722282
Online ISBN: 9780470718858
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!