Chapter 16. Experimental and Clinical Aspects of the Action of Various Carboxylic Acid Derivatives in the Aromatic Nitrogen Mustard Series
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Margaret P. Cameron M.A., A.B.L.S.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1954 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Leukæmia Research
How to Cite
Haddow, A. (1954) Experimental and Clinical Aspects of the Action of Various Carboxylic Acid Derivatives in the Aromatic Nitrogen Mustard Series, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Leukæmia Research (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. P. Cameron), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470718902.ch16
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1954
Print ISBN: 9780470722336
Online ISBN: 9780470718902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!