Chapter 40. The Fate of Histamine in the Body, with Particular Reference to the Enzymology of Histamine Oxidation
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Cecilia M. O'Connor B.Sc.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1956 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Histamine
How to Cite
Zeller, E. A. (1956) The Fate of Histamine in the Body, with Particular Reference to the Enzymology of Histamine Oxidation, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Histamine (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and C. M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470718957.ch40
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1956
Print ISBN: 9780470722381
Online ISBN: 9780470718957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!