Chapter 19. Genetics of Two Different Mechanisms of Resistance to Colicins: Resistance by Loss of Specific Receptors and Immunity by Transfer of Colicinogenic Factors
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Cecilia M. O'Connor B.Sc.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1957 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Drug Resistance in Micro-Organisms: Mechanisms of Development
How to Cite
Redericq, P. (1957) Genetics of Two Different Mechanisms of Resistance to Colicins: Resistance by Loss of Specific Receptors and Immunity by Transfer of Colicinogenic Factors, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Drug Resistance in Micro-Organisms: Mechanisms of Development (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and C. M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719053.ch19
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1957
Print ISBN: 9780470722480
Online ISBN: 9780470719053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!