Chapter 12. Differences in the Pattern of Electrolyte and Water Excretion in Young and Old Rats of Both Sexes in Response to Adrenal Steroids
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Maeve O'Connor B.A.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1958 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Water and Electrolyte Metabolism in Relation to Age and Sex (Colloquia on Ageing), Volume 4
How to Cite
Desaulles, P. A. (1958) Differences in the Pattern of Electrolyte and Water Excretion in Young and Old Rats of Both Sexes in Response to Adrenal Steroids, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Water and Electrolyte Metabolism in Relation to Age and Sex (Colloquia on Ageing), Volume 4 (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719107.ch12
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1958
Print ISBN: 9780470722541
Online ISBN: 9780470719107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!