Chapter 15. The Effect of Variation in Experimental Procedure in Amine Carcinogenesis
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., B.Ch. and
- Maeve O'Connor B.A.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1959 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Carcinogenesis: Mechanisms of Action
How to Cite
Bonser, G. M., Bradshaw, L., Clayson, D. B. and Jull, J. W. (1959) The Effect of Variation in Experimental Procedure in Amine Carcinogenesis, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Carcinogenesis: Mechanisms of Action (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719138.ch15
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1959
Print ISBN: 9780470722572
Online ISBN: 9780470719138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!