Chapter 3. Neurophysiological Mechanisms in Cerebral Arousal
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., MA., M.B., M.R.C.P. and
- Maeve O'Connor B.A.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1961 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Nature of Sleep
How to Cite
Bremer, F. (1961) Neurophysiological Mechanisms in Cerebral Arousal, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - The Nature of Sleep (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719220.ch3
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1961
Print ISBN: 9780470722664
Online ISBN: 9780470719220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!