Chapter 14. Some Observations on the Fine Structure of Human Kidney Biopsies in Acute Anuria and Osmotic Diuresis
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme O.B.E., M.A., M.B., M.R.C.P.,
- Margaret P. Cameron M.A.
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1961 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Renal Biopsy: Clincal and Pathological Significance
How to Cite
Dalgaard, O. Z. and Pedersen, K. J. (2008) Some Observations on the Fine Structure of Human Kidney Biopsies in Acute Anuria and Osmotic Diuresis, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Renal Biopsy: Clincal and Pathological Significance (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. P. Cameron), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719244.ch14
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1961
Print ISBN: 9780470722688
Online ISBN: 9780470719244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!