Chapter 3. Evolution of the Auditory Conducting Apparatus in Terrestrial Vertebrates
- A. V. S. de Reuck and
- Julie Knight
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1968 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Hearing Mechanisms in Vertebrates
How to Cite
Tumarkin, A. (1968) Evolution of the Auditory Conducting Apparatus in Terrestrial Vertebrates, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Hearing Mechanisms in Vertebrates (eds A. V. S. de Reuck and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719657.ch3
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1968
Print ISBN: 9780700013609
Online ISBN: 9780470719657
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!