Chapter 10. An Investigation of the Effects of Occupational Noise on Hearing
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme and
- Julie Knight
Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1970 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium - Sensorineural Hearing Loss
How to Cite
Burns, W. and Robinson, D. W. (1970) An Investigation of the Effects of Occupational Noise on Hearing, in Ciba Foundation Symposium - Sensorineural Hearing Loss (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470719756.ch10
- Published Online: 27 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1970
Print ISBN: 9780700014590
Online ISBN: 9780470719756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!