Chapter 5. Differences in Proteins and in the Water Balance of the Lens in Nuclear and Cortical Types of Senile Cataract
- Katherine Elliott and
- David W. Fitzsimons
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1973 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 19 - The Human Lens - in Relation to Cataract
How to Cite
Maraini, G. and Mangili, R. (1973) Differences in Proteins and in the Water Balance of the Lens in Nuclear and Cortical Types of Senile Cataract, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 19 - The Human Lens - in Relation to Cataract (eds K. Elliott and D. W. Fitzsimons), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720028.ch5
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1973
Print ISBN: 9789021940205
Online ISBN: 9780470720028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!