Chapter 5. Functional Implications of the Resting Sarcomere Length-Tension Curve in Living Heart Muscle
- Ruth Porter and
- David W. Fitzsimons
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1974 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 24 - Physiological Basis of Starling's Law of the Heart
How to Cite
Winegrad, S. (1974) Functional Implications of the Resting Sarcomere Length-Tension Curve in Living Heart Muscle, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 24 - Physiological Basis of Starling's Law of the Heart (eds R. Porter and D. W. Fitzsimons), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720066.ch5
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1974
Print ISBN: 9789021940250
Online ISBN: 9780470720066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!