Chapter 14. Topography and Topology in Functional Recovery of Regenerated Sensory and Motor Systems
- Ruth Porter and
- John Rivers
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1975 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 29 - Cell Patterning
How to Cite
Mark, R. F. (1975) Topography and Topology in Functional Recovery of Regenerated Sensory and Motor Systems, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 29 - Cell Patterning (eds R. Porter and J. Rivers), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720110.ch14
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9789021940328
Online ISBN: 9780470720110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!