Chapter 13. Acquired Dyslexia: Patterns of Deficit and Recovery
- Ruth Porter and
- David W. Fitzsimons
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1975 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 34 - Outcome of Severe Damage to the Central Nervous System
How to Cite
Newcombe, F., Hiorns, R. W., Marshall, J. C. and Adams, C. B. T. (2008) Acquired Dyslexia: Patterns of Deficit and Recovery, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 34 - Outcome of Severe Damage to the Central Nervous System (eds R. Porter and D. W. Fitzsimons), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720165.ch13
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9789021940380
Online ISBN: 9780470720165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!