Chapter 8. Can one Predict Outcome of Medical Coma?
- Ruth Porter and
- David W. Fitzsimons
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1975 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 34 - Outcome of Severe Damage to the Central Nervous System
How to Cite
Plum, F. and Caronna, J. J. (1975) Can one Predict Outcome of Medical Coma?, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 34 - Outcome of Severe Damage to the Central Nervous System (eds R. Porter and D. W. Fitzsimons), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720165.ch8
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9789021940380
Online ISBN: 9780470720165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!