Chapter 11. Significance of Glucose and Glycogen Metabolism for Platelet Function
- Katherine Elliott Organizer and
- Julie Knight
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1975 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 35 - Biochemistry and Pharmacology of Platelets
How to Cite
Schneider, W. and Gear, A. R. L. (1975) Significance of Glucose and Glycogen Metabolism for Platelet Function, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 35 - Biochemistry and Pharmacology of Platelets (eds K. Elliott and J. Knight), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720172.ch11
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1975
Print ISBN: 9789021940397
Online ISBN: 9780470720172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!