Chapter 15. A Comparison of Hippocampal Pathology in Man and Other Animals
- Katherine Elliott and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1978 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 58 - Functions of the Septo-Hippocampal System
How to Cite
Weiskrantz, L. (1978) A Comparison of Hippocampal Pathology in Man and Other Animals, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 58 - Functions of the Septo-Hippocampal System (eds K. Elliott and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720394.ch15
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1978
Print ISBN: 9780444900326
Online ISBN: 9780470720394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!