Chapter 3. Aetiology of Severe Handicapping Conditions in Early Childhood
- Katherine Elliott and
- Maeve O'Connor
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1978 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 59 - Major Mental Handicap: Methods and Costs of Prevention
How to Cite
Drillien, C. M. (1978) Aetiology of Severe Handicapping Conditions in Early Childhood, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 59 - Major Mental Handicap: Methods and Costs of Prevention (eds K. Elliott and M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720417.ch3
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1978
Print ISBN: 9780444900333
Online ISBN: 9780470720417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!