Chapter 11. The Tasks of Consciousness: How Could the Brain Do Them?
- G. E. W. Wolstenholme and
- Maeve O'Connor
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1979 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 69 - Brain and Mind
How to Cite
Trevarthen, C. (1979) The Tasks of Consciousness: How Could the Brain Do Them?, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 69 - Brain and Mind (eds G. E. W. Wolstenholme and M. O'Connor), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720523.ch11
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780444900951
Online ISBN: 9780470720523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!