Chapter 15. The Influence of Gestational Age and Size on the Absorption of D-Xylose and D-Glucose from the Small Intestine of the Human Neonate
- Katherine Elliott and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1979 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 70 - Development of Mammalian Absorptive Processes
How to Cite
McNeish, A. S., Ducker, D. A., Warren, I. F., Davies, D. P., Harran, M. J. and Hughes, C. A. (1979) The Influence of Gestational Age and Size on the Absorption of D-Xylose and D-Glucose from the Small Intestine of the Human Neonate, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 70 - Development of Mammalian Absorptive Processes (eds K. Elliott and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720530.ch15
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1979
Print ISBN: 9780444901019
Online ISBN: 9780470720530
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!