Chapter 16. Influence of Environmental Chemicals on Drug Therapy in Humans: Studies with Contraceptive Steroids
- David Evered and
- Geralyn Lawrenson
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1980 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 76 - Environmental Chemicals, Enzyme Function and Human Disease
How to Cite
Breckenridge, A.M., Back, D.J., Cross, K., Crawford, F., MacIver, M., L'E Orme, M., Rowe, P.H. and Smith, E. (1980) Influence of Environmental Chemicals on Drug Therapy in Humans: Studies with Contraceptive Steroids, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 76 - Environmental Chemicals, Enzyme Function and Human Disease (eds D. Evered and G. Lawrenson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720592.ch16
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1980
Print ISBN: 9780444901576
Online ISBN: 9780470720592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!