Chapter 18. Chemical Disease in Humans: Problems in Comparative Toxicology
- David Evered and
- Geralyn Lawrenson
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1980 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 76 - Environmental Chemicals, Enzyme Function and Human Disease
How to Cite
Selikoff, I. J. (2008) Chemical Disease in Humans: Problems in Comparative Toxicology, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 76 - Environmental Chemicals, Enzyme Function and Human Disease (eds D. Evered and G. Lawrenson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720592.ch18
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1980
Print ISBN: 9780444901576
Online ISBN: 9780470720592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!