Chapter 11. Effects of Free Fatty Acids, Insulin, Glucagon and Adrenaline on Ketone Body Production in Humans
- Ruth Porter and
- Geralyn Lawrenson
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1982 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 87 - Metabolic Acidosis
How to Cite
Miles, J. M., Haymond, M. W. and Gerich, J. E. (1982) Effects of Free Fatty Acids, Insulin, Glucagon and Adrenaline on Ketone Body Production in Humans, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 87 - Metabolic Acidosis (eds R. Porter and G. Lawrenson), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720691.ch11
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1982
Print ISBN: 9780272796511
Online ISBN: 9780470720691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!