Chapter 16. Environmental Signals, the Neuroendocrine System, and the Regulation of Larval Diapause in the Southwestern Corn Borer, Diatraea grandiosella
- Ruth Porter and
- Geralyn M. Collins
Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1984 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 104 - Photoperiodic Regulation of Insect and Molluscan Hormones
How to Cite
Chippendale, G. M. (1984) Environmental Signals, the Neuroendocrine System, and the Regulation of Larval Diapause in the Southwestern Corn Borer, Diatraea grandiosella, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 104 - Photoperiodic Regulation of Insect and Molluscan Hormones (eds R. Porter and G. M. Collins), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720851.ch16
- Published Online: 30 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780272797518
Online ISBN: 9780470720851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!