Chapter 12. Clinical, Psychopathological and Developmental Aspects in Children with the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: A Four-Year Followup Study
- Ruth Porter,
- Maeve O'Connor and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 105 - Mechanisms of Alcohol Damage In Utero
How to Cite
Spohr, H.-L. and Steinhausen, H.-C. (1984) Clinical, Psychopathological and Developmental Aspects in Children with the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome: A Four-Year Followup Study, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 105 - Mechanisms of Alcohol Damage In Utero (eds R. Porter, M. O'Connor and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720868.ch12
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780272797747
Online ISBN: 9780470720868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!