Chapter 2. Prenatal and Early Postnatal Exposure to Ethanol Permanently Alters the Rat Hippocampus
- Ruth Porter,
- Maeve O'Connor and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 1984 Ciba Foundation
Ciba Foundation Symposium 105 - Mechanisms of Alcohol Damage In Utero
How to Cite
West, J. R., Dewey, S. L., Pierce, D. R. and Black, A. C. (1984) Prenatal and Early Postnatal Exposure to Ethanol Permanently Alters the Rat Hippocampus, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 105 - Mechanisms of Alcohol Damage In Utero (eds R. Porter, M. O'Connor and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470720868.ch2
- Published Online: 9 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1984
Print ISBN: 9780272797747
Online ISBN: 9780470720868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!