11. Reviewing and Ending Intervention: Achieving the Best Possible Outcomes for Children
Published Online: 5 SEP 2012
Crown Copyright © 2009. Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office
Safeguarding Children: A Shared Responsibility
How to Cite
Cleaver, H., Cawson, P., Gorin, S. and Walker, S. (2009) Reviewing and Ending Intervention: Achieving the Best Possible Outcomes for Children, in Safeguarding Children: A Shared Responsibility, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470721506.ch11
- Published Online: 5 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 17 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470518731
Online ISBN: 9780470721506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!